Green Party official busted at gunpoint

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Nov 4 00:45:26 PST 2001

At 10:20 AM 11/4/01 +0200, Hakki Alacakaptan wrote:
>So you're a she, Kelley, and a dyke to boot. That explains everything ;)

you can wield the lesbian phalllus too. want to swing it around for a bit? gotta say, though, it's fun to swing that jiggler you gave me though too. much more flexible. but i don't think it'll make a ding on the Snit Dick-Sling-o-Meter! :)

>Anyway, the reason I asked you for a clarification - and got your finger as
>an answer - was because I didn't see Wheeler's post. All you had to do was
>point me to it, instead of up.

why? if you don't understand, maybe you didn't read the entire post. instead of accusing me of being wacky and accusing Oden of lying, maybe you should say to yourself, "gee, she is making references to things i don't understand. what could it be? maybe i should re-read the thread. or just ask politely. instead, you suggested that i was lying or some kind of nitwit."

i usually tell people to "tell it to a cushion." pretty hilarious, iyam, that one is considered ok and the other is soooooooooo bad.

kelley