FOAD finally revealed<..>

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Nov 4 16:57:21 PST 2001

i think that, if you checked out the google search that doug did, you'll notice that above the entry for fetal origins of adult disease is an entry for FOAD as "fuck off and die". see: http://www.google.com/search?q=FOAD

wonder how he missed it? pffffffffffffffttttttttttttttt!

acronymfinder.com for Mat. (iyam=if you ask me)

that said, i apologize to Hakki and to Doug. i responded intemperately. my assholery isn't excusable. certainly no more excusable than the kind of assholery exhibited by the rarefied minds that think it's okay to respond to me the way Hakki did, assuming the worst about what i said and ignoring words that clearly contradicted the spin Hakki tried to place on them. or the kind of assholery that leads someone to consistently misrepresent me as claiming that civil liberties are white privilege. Go figure that such rarefied minds also think it's NOT okay to tell somoone to FOAD. but i guess Guiliani was right.

nonetheless, in the interests of doug's sanity, i'll restrain my impulses and _politely_ tell Hakki off next time or just ignore him. (but he's too entertaining! and Hakki, how on earth did you miss me dissing my ex's poker size anyway? :) :) )

:)

seriously, i apologize.

kelley