Green Party official busted at gunpoint

Art McGee amcgee at well.com
Mon Nov 5 02:58:51 PST 2001

Dear Hackki or whatever the fuck your name is:

> Dammit! Why are we getting all these incoherent posts?
> Kelley can't give a straight account of his phone
> conversation with this person and now we have someone
> who is either logically challenged or he's trying to
> spin the story.

Fuck you.

> If she MISINTERPRETED it then IT WASN'T TRUE, it's very
> simple.

The difference, IDIOT, is that there is an UNTRUE that is a LIE, and then there is an UNTRUE that is a MISINTERPRETATION. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, and assuming MISINTERPRETATION, not a LIE, as SOME people have wanted to label her story.

Punk ass bastard. You don't know who you are fucking with, do you? I will reach through this screen and crush your nuts you piece of shit. This ain't no ivory tower academic you're talking to so watch what the fuck you say.

> Furthermore any idiot can understand that "flagged" was
> used in the context of profiling or political
> blacklisting, not in the sense of more or less
> impersonal security criteria.

No, DUMBASS. Flagged, as in profiling, is definitely within the realm of reasonable security criteria when it deals with such seemingly innocuous things as purchasing your ticket through an UNACCOUNTABLE, SEMI-ANONYMOUS, THIRD-PARTY ticket service. It is quite LOGICAL, DICKHEAD, to flag the tickets of passengers who obtain their tickets in that fashion. That doesn't mean it's the only criteria, but if I was running an airline, that one would be at the top of my list.

Art