Forming a true Resistance movement

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Mon Nov 5 17:01:44 PST 2001

As I've said, "American Empire" is but a victorious Nazism mellowed beyond classical recognition through decades of enjoyment of the spoils of conquest. Which is precisely why it is not accurate to characterize the present American regime as "fascist".

It is not surprising, though, that one might recognize a resemblance "normalized" in the substructure of the present imperium. They are both, after all, imperial capitalisms who uphold the Myth of Western Civilization. Only whereas the classical original promised a triumphal ascent, the latter, at present, promises a descent to the condition of the former in the train of its inevitable defeat and decline.

-Brad Mayer