[PNEWS] URGENT: Howard Zinn's Speaking Tour

Ruth Mahaney rmahaney4 at home.com
Tue Nov 6 13:43:05 PST 2001

If Howard does return to Colorado (I know he has been to Boulder many times), we would be more than happy to set up an event for him here in Pueblo.

Robert Mahaney Green Party of Pueblo rmahaney4 at home.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "PNEWS.ORG" <yod at pnews.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 5:37 AM Subject: [PNEWS] URGENT: Howard Zinn's Speaking Tour

> From: Howard Zinn <withheld>
> [Note: If anyone wants to contact Howard Zinn directly, send your query
> to me for contact information..Sorry, there doesn't appear to be
> anything schelduled for the SE or SW. at this time.
> ..TheGolem]
>
> Dear Hank:
> Thanks for your message. Here is my speaking schedule for the fall:
>
> >Sept. 27, Washington, D.C. Contact: Andy Shallal. E-mail:
> ashallal at cox.rr.com
> >
> >Oct. 10, Mass. College of Art, Boston. Contact: Nicholas Alexandros.
> >E-mail: nalexandros at hotmail.com
> >
> >Oct. 11 Johns Hopkins Univ. Contact: Audrey Henderson and Gregor
Feige.

Shaydmb at aol.com

> >Nov.Iowa State Univ. Contact; Pat Miller E-mail: lectures at iastate.edu
> >
> >Nov. 7 Elon College, Greensboro, NC Contact: Dr. George Troxler.
E-mail:
> >troxler at elon.edu
> >
> >Nov. 11 eve. Mobe Freda's house Contact: Roni Krouzman, Mob. For
Survival

speakout at igc.apc.org