RES: Bush compares Taliban to Communist regimes

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Wed Nov 7 15:23:21 PST 2001

-----Mensagem original----- De: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]Em nome de Chris Kromm Enviada em: quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2001 03:50 Para: chris kromm Assunto: Bush compares Taliban to Communist regimes

Well, this is a nifty little piece of irrationality. Bush gets to tar the Taliban with the brush of the Cold War, while side-stepping the fact that we funded the zealots to OPPOSE communism. Amazing... CK

Bush compares Taliban to Communist regimes