Ayatollah Noam/Nazi Dersh

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 7 15:12:24 PST 2001

No only does Dershowitz suggest that there should be national ID cards but that torture might be in order too. Of course a torture warrant would be required! What is going on.... Have the terrorists released some sort of secret gas that addles the brains of at least some leftist liberals? Better hope we get an antidote soon...or we will all have to become libertarians....:)

http://home.post-dispatch.com/channel/pdweb.nsf/TodayMonday/86256A0E0068FE5086256AFB00414D56?OpenDocument&PubWrapper=Metro

Cheers, Ken Hanly