Nancy Oden: Screwing the Greens?

Bob Morris bob at bomoco.com
Thu Nov 8 10:39:14 PST 2001

After a few days, it is now clear that Nancy Oden really was hassled, severely too. And I say that as an active Green, and I know Walt Sheasby. The bad blood between GP-US and GPUSA (the splinter group Nancy is in) is irrelevant.

Who will be next? Yow..

-----Original Message----- On Behalf Of Tom Wheeler

Screwing the Greens?

by Mitchel Cohen

For the last few days, a letter written by Walt Sheasby of California has been making the rounds in which the author discounts and seeks to discredit the ordeal faced by Green Party USA co-coordinator Nancy Oden at the Bangor Maine International airport. A press release issued by GPUSA reported the story: "'An official told me that my name had been flagged in the computer,' a shaken Oden said."