horses v tanks

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 11:18:59 PST 2001

I dont know one way or the other Hakki, but I did see a US commander on TV last night who said, all jokes aside, that the terrain actually makes horse use advantageous.

Even though I find it humorous when I think about the High Tech US Army having to turn to horses, I am still sad. I am a life-long admirer of these noble animals, horses, and do not enjoy the idea of so many of them going into battle and being slaughtered because of man's follies. Doesn't seem fair.

-Thomas

> C'est magnifique mais ce n'est pas la guerre. I bet
> this is pure PR. The
> tanks were either out of ammo, or buried & pointing
> the wrong way.
>
> Hakki

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx