Nancy Oden: Screwing the Greens?

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Thu Nov 8 18:05:16 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Morris" <bob at bomoco.com>

Bob Morris wrote:
>> After a few days, it is now clear that Nancy Oden really was hassled,
>Jeez - a few people still don't seem to get it.

-Get what? I'm still trying to figure out what happened! And every -blizzard of email I get on this has a different angle, and the entire -thing gets further muddled by the ASGP - GPUSA split and all the ancient -feuds therein. -And I agree that the whole thing makes the Left look bad..

Which is why unsourced and poorly evidenced email press releases should not be forwarded, unless there is some verification of the charges made. There are plenty of real outrages out there worth promoting-- so why jump on ones that just sound good?

Who knows what happened to Oden? Until we do, don't publicly promote the case.

-- Nathan Newman