Weigh-in on NY mayor elections?

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Nov 8 20:28:59 PST 2001

> They can't take anything from Al because he has nothing.

No, they can't take anything away from him because they are becoming increasingly powerless and irrelevent, much they way you are Mr. Sawicky.

mbs: "They" run the city. What does Al run? Michael Jackson's advance team? The NYC kidnap victims' counselling service? The FBI informers' alumni club?

As for me, the personal reference seems gratuitous, but I'm not the first. I guess my number was up.

Fact is that like you, I have a plan for world domination, and like you, its progress is invisible to everyone else. Al's progress is all too visible. He is still too radioactive to help a Democrat get into Gracie Mansion. Still in all, I wish him well and being optimistic, look forward to better things from him. I forgive him for all past depredations, cause God isn't finished with him yet.

AMG: Here's to the destruction of the Democratic Party, from which a party that truely stands for the interests of the working-class and poor arises. It can't happen fast enough.

mbs: Nothing would please me more, though I suspect if such a party arose, you would have problems fitting in.

AMG: See, I didn't even say "fuck you" this time. I'm trying to be on my best behavior. :-) Art

mbs: You failed.