US Sedition Act

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 10 10:35:14 PST 2001

Recently on the Auburn thread, question was asked about the League of the South and the Mises Libertarians. I have seen articles in Chronicles by neo-Confederates that also have appeared on the mises.org and lewrockwell.com websites.

Apropos the article in Lincoln that Hakki brings to out attn. here is a review of Jaffa on Lincoln.This weekend, I might see if I can round up some M.E. Bradford on Abe. Bradford was a paleo-con that was torpedoed by neo-cons and liberals when Reagan tried to appoint him head of the NEH. After he was voted down in the Senate committee, William Bennett was nominated... Wrote alot on Lincoln and the Civil War.

http://www.mises.org/misesreview_detail.asp?control=179

http://www.mises.org/search.asp search=Confederate+&action=Search http://www.google.com/custom?q=Confederate+&sa=Google+Search&cof=LW%3A500%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.lewrockwell.com%2Flewroc1a.gif%3BLH%3A93%3BAH%3Acenter%3BAWFID%3A65dad07a461e3427%3B&domains=lewrockwell.com&sitesearch=lewrockwell.com

("Libertarians and the Confederate Battle Flag, " by Thomas J. DiLorenzo.)

http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo5.html

Michael Pugliese