Chelsea heckles anti-war rally

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Sat Nov 10 13:49:03 PST 2001

> > It's tough to have a mass murderer as a father.
> >
> > Carrol
>
> Must be tough going through life unable to differentiate one set of
killings
> from another... but then, you really are just a moralist (and a blinded
one
> at that) after all.
>
> -- Luke

What "set of killings" (nice sanitization) are you referring to? Serbia? Iraq? East Timor? Colombia? Or perhaps the mass murder and mega-ethnic cleansing of Kurds by Clinton's Turkish pals, who received hundreds of millions in advanced military hardware from Chelsea's dad and used them on civilians, wiping out whole villages? Or maybe the attack helicopters that Clinton sold to Israel, which were soon used on civilians in camps and in apartment buildings? I think Chelsea should have a chat with pops about the piles of bodies that bear his (and her) name before she bravely heckles others, Secret Service agents at her side.

DP