Bill Ford supports radicals and terrorists

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 22:38:02 PST 2001

>by Laura Schneberger of >TNA News with Commentary
writes>
>The Ford Motor Company funds environmental Activists and lobbies for higher
>gas taxes while the Ford Foundation funds Palestinian organizations. So
>what
>gives?
>
>It is hard to imagine Henry Ford approving the direction his great grandson
>is taking the once proud Ford Motor Company.

I went to college with Bill Ford. He won't remember me, but I thought he was a pretty good guy. And as for his Grandpa not approving, well, Grandpa was an entrepreneurial genius and a raving antisemite whose Dearborn Independent inspired Hitler, in part. Personally, I'll; take Bill. However, unless I am working for a unionside labor law firmor union and m=have to buy an American car for business reasons, the next car I'll buy will be another Toyota. Can't beat the Japanese for a good car.

When I worked for the UAW, or more precisely when they called to offer me the job, and I accepted, they called back and said, what sort of car do you have? I knew where that was going, so I said: I have a Toyota made my nonunion labor in Lexington, Kentucky, and a Dodge Colt made by Mitsibishi union labor in Japan. The Colt has a great big AMERICA WORKS BEST WHEN WE SAY UNION YES! sticker on it. I'll probably bring that car. They said, we'll put down "Dodge." No one ever gave me any problems about it.

I had a Ford Escort once, piece of garbage. I gather they are better now that they are basically Mazdas.

jks