Lifting the veil on how Israelis got the A-bomb

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Nov 11 14:09:25 PST 2001

This is something I mentioned some weeks ago: Israel is coming out of the closet because it intends to change its nuclear policy. Israel has developed and produced low-yield tactical weapons - so-called "neutron bombs - which are war-fighting weapons, whereas the open-secret current policy is that of last resort use, the so-called "Samson option". Obviously, sooner or later this policy is going to be aligned with Israel's arsenal and ambitions.

Hakki Alacakaptan