Anthrax blamed on US Scientist

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Sun Nov 11 20:34:22 PST 2001

Kevin Robert Dean wrote:

> Anthrax blamed on US scientist
> By MICHAEL BEACH in New York
> <http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,3229971%255E401,00.html>
> 12nov01
> THE FBI believes the person behind the anthrax attacks
> in the US is a lone American scientist with no links
> to Osama bin Laden.

Is this the best the FBI can do at this point?

The really deserve that pejorative label: Famous But Incompetent.

You have to wonder how many people reached similar conclusions by just following the media coverage? I mean, that's what my working profile was for this guy and all I'm doing is reading the newspaper and surfing the web.

What's next? Is the FBI hoping this guy will want some manifesto published so his brother can turn him in?

Chuck0