Hakki, Paranoia, and Fascist Garbage

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Mon Nov 12 02:15:52 PST 2001

Chip,

It's tiresome replying to people who don't read what you write. The stuff in the Bush book is common knowledge and is from official transcripts. People's main interest on this list seems to be gossip, name-calling, and name-dropping. Substance doesn't matter count for much because this list is, why kid ourselves, a social club, and a pretty clubbish one at that.

I would like to see you sticking your neck out to present an alternative analysis, or counter-arguments. I would like to see you as eager to debunk the government spin regurgitated on this list without any attempt to analyze it. Instead, all I see is knee-jerk conspiracy-baiting.

Instead of making these star appearances and pontificating, why don't you contribute something substantive to the list and risk getting your ass kicked, or just shut the fuck up?

Hakki Alacakaptan