lbo-talk-digest V1 #5265

Greg Schofield g_schofield at dingoblue.net.au
Mon Nov 12 06:33:15 PST 2001

Chris I will be happy to send you a pdf version, but it s a bit of a load, so let me know and I will email it.

If anyone else is interested I will send them copies (the original was supplied by the authors for distribution, but I have since lost the address.

Greg Schofield Perth Australia --- Message Received --- From: Chris Doss <chrisd at russiajournal.com> To: "'lbo-talk at lists.panix.com'" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:52:02 +0300 Subject: RE: lbo-talk-digest V1 #5265

Seriously, I want to thank the LBO "elves" who "appropriated" a copy of Empire for me this afternoon. It's pretty interesting so far. ----------- I understand there is a copy of the book online. Anybody know where?

Chris Doss The Russia Journal