"Hit List" Hits IAC/WWP

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Nov 12 11:25:27 PST 2001

Hi,

Hit List has had some solid investigative reporting, and Kevin Coogan is a well-known writer who has written about fascistic currents in Black Metal music; and is the author if the massive and excellent 1999 book "Dreamer of the Day: Francis Parker Yockey and the Postwar Fascist International. Brooklyn, NY: Autonomedia.

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 2:10 PM Subject: Re: "Hit List" Hits IAC/WWP