"Hit List" Hits IAC/WWP

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Mon Nov 12 12:15:10 PST 2001

Dennis wrote:

> Yoshie:
>
> > The unfortunately titled zine "Hit List" is far more
> > white-male-dominated than the WW/IAC/ANSWER, but I doubt that will be
> > part of the Coogan article.
>
> Seems our resident Lenin-bopper judges people by the color of their skin,
> not by the content of their character or political thinking.

Oh, yeah, that's another way the Left vanguardists manipulate activist groups, organizations, and coalitions. If they aren't having luck using the other standard techniques, they pull out the race card. The IAC pulled one of those interventions on the Anti-Capitalist Convergence this summer. Unfortunately for them, their intervention was poorly timed and they ended up looking like asses.

Chuck0