"Hit List" Hits IAC/WWP

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 13:34:36 PST 2001

> I believe in affirmative action, & so do most
> blacks, & many people
> of color in general.

Yoshie, first of all, you have provided no evidence that the "Hit List" organization does not have people of various ethnicities...all you have provided is a list of names on a website.

So everything you have said is just based on speculation....Find out what the real composition of the magazine is, then we can discuss it. Otherwise we are just arguing over your unfounded premises.

It is true that Punk was born in a mostly white working class millieu, just as soul, hip-hop and other genres were born in a african-american millieu...I dont really care for Punk music or hip-hop personally.

I think these small magazines are made up of hard-core devotees of these various genres of music, therefore I think it is likely that we would find more whites working at a small punk magazine.

However, you are just trying to find some kind of argument to defend the Workers World Party. By the way, maybe I have missed somebody, but here in San Francisco I have only seen white people behind the WWP tables and only white people selling their ragsheet. Anyway, I dont care, the people in WWP are either blind to the ideology or stalinist kooks.

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx