Why the Taliban hate women...

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Nov 12 13:38:41 PST 2001

At 03:10 PM 11/12/01 -0600, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Charles Jannuzi wrote:
> >
> > Certain waitresses would wear me out,
> > getting me to bus their every table, big group tables, whole banquets,
> > because they knew I could be trusted. I was trusted, and I was poor.

but you stole their tips and tossed them in the trash? so you were trusted. the real enemy is something else altogether, but you took it out on watiresses? and their power is supposed to be...what?...and example of women's power over men in certain occupations?

i don't have th epost carrol is replying to, here. so fill me in.

kelley