"the sex partners of homosexual employees"

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Mon Nov 12 21:28:26 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 6:05 PM Subject: "the sex partners of homosexual employees"

> Dear AFA Action Alert Team,
>
> Earlier today I sent an AFA Action Alert that urged you to contact
> Commander Busby of The Salvation Army and express your shock that they
> would the extend health benefits to the sex partners of its homosexual
> employees and thus support unbiblical changes in family structure rather
> than upholding the New Testament definition of family...

Why bother forwarding this on when we all know that the real danger comes from right-wing social democrats too duplicitous and cowardly to speak truth to power?

-- Luke