Weeping Lou

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Mon Nov 12 18:34:54 PST 2001

Lou Paulsen:

> In this case the weeping is all in your own mind of course.

Is it? Let's review:

> But his post can also be construed as not a message at all, but just a
military action - an
> attempt to drown out or disrupt any thread in which I participate, exactly
> like heckling or jeering or spitting in the speaker's face. In its own
> minuscule way it was an attempt to terrorize: "Don't write here any more,
> Paulsen, on any topic, or I may vilify you some more."

Hmm. Perhaps you're right. Whining seems more accurate. I stand corrected.

> Should I conclude that you believe it "obscene" to raise questions about
the
> class content of the world government which Chris Burford proposes?

Anything you say is obscene to me. You belong to a left fascist party, and are comfortable with state terror, censorship, and the vilification of working people who've resisted Stalinist repression. Other than that, I'm sure you're a stand up guy.

DP