pull-down menus

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Nov 13 01:00:08 PST 2001

I dare say if they are running a computer in some small village in India chances are that it will be an Amiga 500 (India builds them under license), running on a old motorola 68 (rumoured to be now used in the West for whitegoods).... Greg Schofield

Greg, you can't be serious. Silicon Valley was trying to import as many Indians and Pakistanis as it could, and I am certain they were not arriving here with the latest Amiga hacks in their brief cases.

Speaking of obsolete computers, here is the first computer I ever owned ('82) which my mother-in-law gave me from her lab. The story that goes along with the pictures (at the site below) is pretty much what I used it for: to teach my kid how to become really annoying when he was nine:

http://www.obsoletecomputermuseum.org/zx81.html

Yes, the awesome Sinclair ZX-81, on which you could either compute or display, take your choice.

Chuck Grimes