cultural imperialism

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 14 09:38:07 PST 2001

Any proposition by anyone to the effect that "X believes Y is uniformly the case" (referring to human activity is either incredibly ignorant or a deliberate lie.

I wonder how many people on this list automatically translate a statement about the U.S. ruling class or the U.S. state into a statement about the people of the U.S.

Who on this list has defended even drivers of SUVs against personal attacks. I guess drivers of SUVs aren't americans so it isn't anti-american to sneer at them.

Carrol