SF peace forum

alex lantsberg wideye at ziplink.net
Wed Nov 14 11:08:39 PST 2001

i second that libation

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Thomas Seay Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 10:54 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: SF peace forum

Doug, may those of us in the san francisco contingent of LBO buy you a drink (or two or ten) when you visit our fair city?

-Thomas

> caipirinha productions, in association with mother
> jones and
> ploughshares fund, presents:
>
> CHASING WINDMILLS OF PEACE forum discussion #3
> what should be done

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx