C.I.A. Site Was Destroyed on Sept. 11

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Wed Nov 14 13:55:28 PST 2001

26 June 2001: India and Iran will "facilitate" US and Russian plans for "limited military action" against the Taliban if the contemplated tough new economic sanctions don't bend Afghanistan's fundamentalist regime. http://www.indiareacts.com/archivefeatures/nat2.asp?recno=10&ctg=%20

The Talibs didn't need to browse the net to find out: See my other post RE: Oil Diplomacy Muddled U.S. Pursuit of bin Laden

Hakki Alacakaptan