"Fuck America Dead"

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Nov 14 15:44:31 PST 2001

sorry. can't resist. charles j. brought up something aobut the plane crash/conspiracy theory. well, Tim May's post (one of the more colorfully brilliant but loony cryptography geeks on the 'net! so excuse the ref to WTO and ZOG!) but, it's too entertaining...

no, chip, i'm not converging. no would i advocate converging. i am not, and have never been a convergist.

<fowarded> From: Tim May <tcmay at got.net> To: cypherpunks at lne.com Subject: The killing of Bill Cooper and Liquid Metal Embrittlement

Some of us were talking at our camp in the Sierras last weekend about the efforts to silence William Cooper, culminating in his death in a shootout with LEOs dressed as street punks. One of Bill's early interests, after his retirement from the armed services, was in how "Liquid Metal Embrittlement" (LME) compounds had been developed to weaken aircraft structures as a means of sabotage. LME works by weakening aluminum, notably, along grain lines.

An LME solution smeared along wing or panel sections could cause catastrophic failure during high stress flight phases, e.g., takeoffs and, to a lesser extent, landings. We ran a few scenarios about how easy it would be bring down an airliner, further spreading fear.

So what happened on Monday morning? From the reports I'm reading, it looks like the tail section broke off shortly after takeoff, during relatively high-g banking manouvers. CNN is saying this is an "unprecedented" failure mechanism for the A300.

Bill Cooper may well have been terminated with extreme prejudice, as the saying goes, because he was getting too close to the truth about the NWO and ZOG using such US-developed sabotage weapons to further the expansion of the terror state.

The U.S. has pressured the major U.S. news outlets not to show Bin Laden's tapes...now we are hearing from _transcripts_ that Bin Laden has "come close" to taking credit for 911...but it would help to actually _see_ the tapes. Ah, but that would not be consistent with the New World Order approach to justice:

* strong arm the press into not showing video tapes, except of the NWO side

* suspend habeus corpus, hold 1000 detainees indefinitely (9 weeks and counting...)

-- secret trials, secret evidence, secret witnesses...so much for the open courts, confrontation of witnesses, jury of peers, due process

-- bugging of attorney-client communications (would not surprise me that other secret orders require attorneys to implicate their clients, even with manufactured evidence)

-- ZOG lovers like Dershowitz are calling for torturing suspects until they confess

(One of our fun ideas in the Sierras was that someone should kidnap Dershowitz, torture him for 5 days, release the tape of his various "confessions," and then dump his body in front of the Supreme Court.)

Fuck America. Fuck it dead.

--Tim May </backwarded>