Hitch gloats

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:32:38 PST 2001

Jesus, this is so DUMB. I don't think Hitch is old enougfh to bea charter support of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND) (me neither), but I cut my own teeth as an activist in CND many years later during the cruise missle campaign, and it seems to me that the main objection we were fending off is that we were patsy of cruel and repressive dictators anda ggressors. Or has Hitch gone soft on the USSR now too?

jks