Re Hitch gloats

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Nov 15 08:47:18 PST 2001

At 08:38 AM 11/15/01 -0800, Gar Lipow wrote:
>Hi Kelley
>
>Chomksy also predicted what happened pretty much what happend in an
>inverview with Michael Albert around Sept. 26th..
>
>http://www.zmag.org/albintchom.htm

yeah, but i got sneered at. :) and i never get that frickin' bottle of LBOscotch when i deserve it in general! thanks to mark gloomsday jones. any time there's an opportunity to post a friendly reminder.

oh, that reminds, i owe maxhunkhoney a response: If I Recall Correctly IIRC.

oblate is my name for luke [1]--a sphere flattened at each end (generated by rotating an ellipse about its shorter axis). OR Luke of the Oblati (One of an association of priests or religious women who have offered themselves to the service of the church. There are three such associations of priests, and one of women, called oblates) because he is so earnest.

heh.

WDWTFM?

WTF=world twatskyist federation WTF=wanking tits forever WTF=waste treatment facility WTF=Where's the food WTF=World Taekwon Do Federation

and mat, i use acronyms it's strictly for ease on the joints. i doing a lot of work that involves my hands (typing, graphics, web pages). i work a job and a half, 7 days a week, 12-14 hrs per day. luckily, i work from home (and soon will be working right next to my home cause i'm getting a house, two actually: one to live in, one for my office and 5-6 employees for a development team! woohooo! i'm going to go bourgeoisie!) so i use the keyboard a lot. however, i have traumatic arthritis and RST (waaaaaaaaah. poor me), so i type lower case and use acronyms.

kelley

[1] to prevent misunderstandings: luke, chill, dude. i have several nicks. one is snit and i got it hurled at me long ago. it was an good natured insult. the same woman who called me that later offered me and my kid a place to live and job opps when i was in dire straights here in this fucking limpdick state. max calls me the multinomious K, cause i also go by "barbie" which someone else once called me, as an insult. he's now one of my best buds! i got the impression that you understood that it is good natured ribbing, not a sign of hostility or dislike, and could take a joke. but lately, i'm not so sure. at any rate, if i nickname someone, it's not because i dislike them or their ideas