Safire: Seizing Dictatorial Power

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Nov 15 21:24:06 PST 2001

At 12:05 AM 11/16/01 -0500, Chris Kromm wrote:
>isn't it odd that
>it come from a right-wing columnist in the New York Times?
>CK

no, not when you consider some of the internal strife that is going on in the republican party/on the right. (e.g., turn the tables and wonder how many people say the same about hitchens or the numerous neo-liberals that have written articles that would find such sentiments coming from a lib'rul "odd".) at any rate, there's a guy at another list who considers taxation theft and the USG post Lincoln completely illegitimate. yet, he posted this, recently: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/GOW111A.html Our Masters of Propaganda, Steven Gowans.

kelley

(I am not advancing the cause of convergence. I do not think such events signal the coming revolution. I am not, nor have i ever been a convergist)