libertoonz & web source of the nuke instructions

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Nov 16 16:12:55 PST 2001

budge wrote:
>Dude! You be hangin' with M.A! He's not a 'he', he's a
>friggin' bot! He's a nutcase and not a very clever one.
>Unique posting style that I think is all generated by a
>fairly simple perl script.

since i like to hang with the rough boyz (and bring my own vaseline, too), i should note that's "Regard$ M.A." is AKA _Majikal_ Johnson. <snort> friend of Kevin--12 mighty inches--Deans!

also, combining two threads: someone tell me why it is that the media got their hands on safe houses before the .mil did (but not before "afghan intelligence did, acc. to one report)? sounds pretty frickin' convenient to me.

in the too funny dept, if this is true:

elsewhere, an ace net searcher saw a bbc report about the discovery of plans for the nuke bomb. he saw the english words I saw the words "the device basically" and "Plutonium(PU)". so, he did a web search and found the site: http//tealdragon.net/humor/articles/atombomb.htm

(check with the google results: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22the+device+basically%22+and+%22Plutonium%28PU%29%22&btnG=Google+Search )

i didn't see the report to confirm, but if this is true, it's pretty funny since it's taken from:

The Journal of Irreproducible Results, Volume 25, Number 4, 1979. P.O. Box 234, Chicago Heights, Illinois 60411. One year subscription is $3.70.

which is a dry satire particularly loved by the physical scientist types who find it a hoot.

kelley