"Shit just keeps getting shittier, without relief"

H. Curtiss Leung hncl at panix.com
Fri Nov 16 23:55:20 PST 2001

Brad asked:

> > And does she really know nothing about how her great-great
> >grandmothers lived?

And Doug replied:

> Evidently not. Here she is, a radical intellectual woman, holding
> forth at a conference, to an audience that was about half women. That
> wouldn't have happened even a generation ago. But hey, you know, shit
> just keeps getting shittier, without relief.

And I say: well, you could argue that such a dramatic rise in ignorance over the last generation is proof of the immerseration thesis </sarcasm>.

Seriously, though--what arguments or examples did this person exhibit to back up her claims? -- Curtiss, dreading the answer to his question