World Trade Center file

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 17 11:10:16 PST 2001

Heh, type in, "Illuminati Chossudovsky, " into google, and I get this! http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/wtcfile.htm

Good resources on David Icke here, Icke Table of Contents David Icke. New Age Guru Peddles Old Lies. From Will Offley: David Icke And The Politics Of Madness Where The New Age Meets The Third Reich. ... www.publiceye.org/Icke/Table%20of%20Contents.htm

>...Emergency Response Against war
Protests will take place in cities all over the U.S. and around the world to say WAR & RACISM ARE NOT THE ANSWER! Call circulated by International A.N.S.W.E.R. - Act Now to Stop War & End Racism. Emergency Response Against war

Special Report The Catastrophe In Lower Manhattan September 16th, 2001 Pastor D. Meyer Last Trumpet Ministries, PO Box 806, Beaver Dam, WI 53916 Fax: 920-887-2626 http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org

Watch communist China! Veritas News Service - Exclusive, September 7, 2001 -- Keep your eyes on the People's Republic of China. A US backed government in Afghanistan will completely change the politics of the that entire region and pose a serious threat to communist China. There are already credible reports that as many as 15,000 Muslim Chinese troops are massing along the Afghan border with more on the way. William Cooper

Is China moving in? Sources report thousands of troops deployed to back Taliban http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24831

America Is Falling Into An Illuminati Trap By Peter Goodgame pgoodgame at hawaii.rr.com America Is Falling Into An Illuminati Trap

Perpetual Commerce Through Perpetual War "First they came for the Serbs, and I didn't speak up; I wasn't a Serb; Then they came for the Russians, and I didn't speak up; I wasn't a Russian; Then they came for the Greeks, and I didn't speak up; I wasn't a Greek; Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up; I wasn't a Catholic; Then they came for me - an American; And there was no one left to speak up." Perpetual Commerce Through Perpetual War

(Perpetual War for Perpetual Commerce ... 1998. PERPETUAL WAR FOR PERPETUAL COMMERCE. ... tend to lead to war, not peace, as the ... the globalists' line - "world peace through world trade." On the ... www.truthinmedia.org/Columns/chronicles-aug-98.html MuttnationBelgrade ... 2/ Note, all references to Djurdjevic's writings in Chronicles and in the ... of the genocide, see Michael Sells, "Seven Misconceptions about the Organized ... www.haverford.edu/relg/sells/reports/muttamericabelgrade.htm

Noontide Press -- Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace (Harry Elmer Barnes ... 0375 Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace: A Critical Examination of the Foreign Policy of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and its Aftermath. ... http://noontidepress.com/catalog/0375.html )

What Energy Resources Lie in the Caspian Sea Basin? http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=10077

The Split-Second Error..Exposing the WTC Bomb Plot..(part 1) WTC attack investigation (part2) PsyOpNews.com We are currently covering civil liberties aspects of the WTC crisis. The Split-Second Error part 1 WTC attack investigation part2

ANTHRAX As Disinformation: A Biologist's Perspective It's time to keep a level head about the entire Anthrax scare. ANTHRAX As Disinformation: A Biologist's Perspective http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/anthraxdisinformation.htm It would place additional distrust into the hearts of the sheeple towards the government. In such a time the government MUST keep the trust and also keep their enemies close. We are witnessing this on a grand scale. However, through one Anthrax case a 'Star of David' was found. Now it is highly likely the government may mount a scenario militia "red list" scenerio. With the creation of Project Megiddo http://www.cesnur.org/testi/FBI_004.htm the FBI is targeting (profiled in advance) militia groups, anyone believing in the Bible literally (Book of Revelation in particular), and those 'pumping up.' The Illuminati seeks to eradicate 90% of the population. Who has been set up as the patsy in the past in this nation?

("Red List" http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:RjuPavds1Ek:syninfo.com/ian/PRIVATE/200 1/06/08/2001060818521963.html++Militia+Red+List+NWO+&hl=en Warning :Power Outage and Martial Law in CA & Red List

--Boundary_(ID_E7Pznit+hBGHuOWcJlrafw) Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed

Subject: FYI: [wtpatltotrtf] Warnning :Power Outage and Martial Law in CA & Red List Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:30:28 EDT From: Patriot573 at cs.com Reply-To: wtpatltotrtf at yahoogroups.com To: tuffmilitia at yahoogroups.com

Pamela Schuffert, radio,journalist, Washington, DC Wrote:

RED ALERT! YOUR POWER OUTAGE IS PLANNED!!!

I have spent 6 years researching the coming MARTIAL LAW scenario nationwide.

During my research and lectures and interviews in California, several IMPORTANT things became clear: NWO progessive California, being the Satanist capitol of America, wanted to be the first state to declare martial law; my investigation revealed they would use a deliberately planned power outage to bring it forth; they have planned well for the hour of martial law with:FEMA/military detention termination facilities, Gunderson Steel Fabrication(Portland, OR) supplied prisoner boxcars and shackles, abundant armored vehicles, Bradleys, Russian Chem-bio units, foreign troops, and more.Many former NWO/satanist insiders(including former CIA officers I have personally interviewed) have confirmed to me that the FEMA DETENTION CAMP with landing strip in the Mojave is a TERMINATION FACILITY! (Most recent

confirmation from LA DEA agent I interviewed.) You also have numerous 40

ft. Cargo containers from China that are fitted with shackles and modern

guillotines for termination under martial law. Mojave watchdogs have confirmed increased prisoner boxcar activities near this deathcamp site. I have interviewed people who admitted the government told companies and industries to build their own form of electric generators so they could continue to produce for the nation while the citizens are without electricity. Those I have recently interviewed in California believe that MARTIAL LAW MAY COME DOWN THIS SUMMER IN THIS STATE. All mlitias should be advised.Take this warning seriously! E-mail MyTWaryor4JC at aol.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

Patriot573 at cs.com wrote:

Only thoose who want to decieve themselves should dismiss Pam Schuffert's warnings.Pam is the daughter of an decorated carrer Air Force Officer.

Pam invested all of her inherritance in putting on her own shortwave program, self publishing a book and traveling the united States researching and revealing the plans and preperations for the destruction of America and the take over of our Nation by the United Nations One World Beast Government.

As Pam Schuffert reported it is undisputable that the Germans have taken control of Holloman Air Force Base at Alamogordo, New Mexico and are for

the One World Satanic Government.

As an attractive woman frequenting the hangouts of the lonley German Airmen and others to gain intel, Pam is an excellent investigator as well as a Christian Misssionary.

As Pam and AlCuppett reported FEMA does have concentration camps in America and as well as an extermination facility with the cover of being an AMTRACK repair facility at Indiantown Gap, Pennsylvania by the Indiantown Gap Military base.

It is undisputeable that there thousands of foreign troops in the united

States ready to enforce Martial Law and eliminate all Resistors to Global Government.

Col. Jim Ammerman (Ret.), Al Cuppet, [MajGen. USA Ret.] (22 year veteran formerly assigned to the Pentagon Joint Cheif of Staff) as well as Mark Koernke can vouch for Pam Schuffert.

No King But Jesus, Mike Lewis East Texas Constitutional Militia

Excerpt from Pam Schuffert's book: Premomitions of an American Holocaust

From top secret Government document provided by insider to the Patriot Movement:

"On transfer of sovereignty to the United Nations, those who do not conform to United Nations authority will be considered resisters and declared enemies of the government. Public statements in support of the old ways and favoring continued United States nationalism will be considered enemy doctrine.

U.N. armed forces must be prepared to fight against all who openly oppose the New World Order and who are holding out for nationalism.

The most dangerous resistors will be those with strong religous beliefs.

These specific elements cannot be contained or subdued and must be delt with harshly to the core.

Civillian militias have announced their intention of ARMED defiance, and

promotion of civil disobediance. All posssible effort must be mounted to prevent scattered groups of resistors from uniting with these disiplined

militia concentrations.

In order to make a peaceful (?) transistion to UN domination, it is imperative that special UN units be desiganted the spearhead that will TOTALLY NEUTERALIZE ALL COORDINATED RESISTANCE from militiasand ORGANIZED PASSIZE REBELLION FROM THE CHRISTIAN RIGHT"

Al Cuppett Quote:

...The category 1 red list includes those people who are to be picked up

before unobtrusive preperations for martial law have taken place. They've got to pick off the leaders up front. They'll have to get people like Bob Fletcher and John Trochman. Those guys will have to be picked up early.

The Constitutionalists who are leaders, and who have gotten on the radio are on the red lists. The red lists include those people desiginated for execution; you will be executed. This is just like the Nazis did it; they knocked them off. When you get picked up on a red pickup, they will take you from your house at nighttime and take out in a black van to a cul-de-sac (check your area and you will find a cul-de-sac at the end of some of your roads). When you get to the cul-de-sac there will be a helicopter waiting...

Michael Pugliese, "That Old 'BLACK MAJIC'

Has Me In Its Spell..." Time to read the MJ-12 file... The Majestic Documents ... UPDATED AUGUST 2001: Document Sources Majestic Documents Supporting Documents Authentication Documentary UPDATED MARCH 2001: Witnesses Personnel. ... Description: Provides downloadable leaked highly classified documents and discusses document authentication procedures... Category: Society > Paranormal > UFOs www.majesticdocuments.com/