Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Nov 18 07:24:16 PST 2001

Michael, it seems you had some words with Mark Jones at m-fem last year about Jared Israel - plenty of abuse, but no clues why it started. What's the deal with the Milos fan cub - J.I., Chossudovsky et. al.?

In the Yahoo Balkans group you've posted links to both Michael Sells and Jared Israel. What gives? Being impartial?

Can't find anything about Emperor's new clothes in Sells's "GOP Right, Belgrade Lobby, and Neo-Confederacy -- Multiple Connections" (not surprisingly). Any suggestions?

Hakki Alacakaptan