RE Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 18 09:29:13 PST 2001

http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/current/1866.html

Hakki Alacakaptan> Michael, it seems you had some words with Mark Jones at m-fem last year about Jared Israel - plenty of abuse, but no clues why it started. What's the deal with the Milos fan cub - J.I., Chossudovsky et. al.?

Yup, you can say that! After Jared posted on tenc a screed against Susan Sontag expressing the opinion that Serb men, in contrast to every other nationality in wartime, do not rape women. See the Katha Pollitt posts on m-fem in that thread.

Both Jared via his membership in the maoist PLP until the late 70's when they purged him and Chossudovsky in the 60's writing on the GPCR have a knee jerk towards any despotic demogogue that postures against the NWO. Danny Postel of In These Times has a forthcoming book on the left debate on Serbia and NATO. Also see, Michel Feher referenced below. http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/0108/0741.html

Hakki>In the Yahoo Balkans group you've posted links to both Michael Sells and Jared Israel. What gives? Being impartial?

The Balkans list is almost entirely Professors and Grad students who don't need my assistance debunking Jared.

Hakki>Can't find anything about Emperor's new clothes in Sells's "GOP Right, Belgrade Lobby, and Neo-Confederacy -- Multiple Connections" (not surprisingly). Any suggestions?

I wrote Michael Sells last yr. to thank him for the paper. Ask him. http://www.haverford.edu/relg/sells/home.html Also, forthcoming is Emran Qureshi and Michael Sells, eds., The New Crusades: Constructing the Muslim Enemy (Columbia University Press) which work examines the tension between Islam and the West as well as claims of an essential "clash of civilizations."

Jared has had favorable comments on neo-fascist, V. Seselj. http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/white_eagles.htm http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Vojislav+Seselj+Jared+Israel

Greg Elich and Michael Parenti go to press conference of Seselj. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Serbian+Radical+Party+Greg+Elich+ Michael Pugliese