Slobodan Milosevic Daughter Joined Serbian Radical Party

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 18 10:02:22 PST 2001

http://english.pravda.ru/yougoslavia/2001/08/30/13801.html

Heh, maybe Marja is the girlfriend of Sinisa Vucinic? Michael Pugliese

2001/04/05 01:21 The Arrest of Slobodan Milosevic ... At the head of the already mentioned Milosevic’s bodyguards was Sinisa Vucinic. This very fact illustrates best how low the once most powerful man in Serbia ... www.aimpress.org/dyn/trae/archive/data/200104/10405-004-trae-beo.htm - 21k -

http://www.hrvatska.org/mcadams/serbian-radical.htm Dear Friends: This article appeared in the Serbian magazine "Vreme" on February 8, 2001 as a profile on Serbian radical Sinisa Vucinic. It is obvious that the interview was done before the fall of Milosevic, but the exact date is unknown as is the translator.

"Vreme" February 8, 2001

"Sinisa Vucinic, A Serbian radical

The Beginning: born in 1965 in Herzegovina. During his ten-year long political career, he was an ultra-rightist, a monarchist, a metaphysician, a radical, a moderate, and finally, a leftist. His political career began under the leadership of Mirko Jovic, and membership in the SNO. Abandoning this organization only a few months later, he became president of the Serbian Conservative Youth Party (a branch of the Serbian Royalist Youth). He was the founder of the paramilitary terrorist organization "Serbian Eagles." He became known to the Serbian public at large on August 28, 1992 when be was proclaimed a Serbian national "vojvoda," a title of national prestige. His initiation was executed in the town of Ozren, in the so-called Serbian Republic under the tutelage of the Serbian Monarchist Movement, Serbian World Association, and Serbian National Association. During the following three years, he became a president of the Serbian Royalist Movement. At that point in time the declared himself "a rightist." In May 1993, Vucinic instigated demonstrations against the state and openly threatened to kidnap Jews and Communists. He subsequently founded the terrorist organization called The Golden Hand. Its purpose was the "liquidation" of Genscher, Robert Dole, and "other Serb-haters." In 1995, he voiced his intolerance against blacks living in Belgrade. In 1996, he became a candidate for a coalition of Serbian Royalists and the Radical Party "Nikola Pasic." A day after joining the party, he was elected president of RS Nikola Pasic. The date was December 14, 1996 and coincided with the removal of the prior president, Jovan Glamocanin. By the end of 2000, Vucinic was elected as a member of the JUL directorship. http://www.google.com/search?q=JUL+Yugoslav+Left+ Educational Background: "I am a mechanical engineer."

War Involvement: "I have killed hundreds of Muslims and Croatians. I have also executed hundreds of prisoners while I was a commander."

Serbian Defense: "In the case of attacks on Serbian targets in Bosnia, one portion of the Serbian Royalist Movement becomes a terrorist organization which will execute United Nations soldiers. We are committed to liquidating one hundred UN personnel for each single Serbian life lost."

Opposition. "We are a party of opposition, but we do not criticize all of the actions by the regime in Belgrade. It is clearly evident that the actual government under the leadership of Slobodan Milosevic had achieved many good deeds. The best argument to support this are the veery statements of the leaders of modern nations that Milosevic is an essential factor to peace in the Balkans."

On Democracy: "Democracy creates anarchy, but we all support law and order. We will infiltrate the Parliament and place power in our own representatives; thus, there will be no cowardice practice from the pulpit."

Threatening: "Threatening is not the method I use. Only in the last instance. However, under the effects of adrenalin, I can do that a well. Ugljanin, Rugova, Kasa, Agoson, and all others who work against the Serbs are my enemies, and I must threaten them. Our current government is Milosevic. I oppose him because he is too soft and too good natured to all people. Thus I am critical of him."

The Supreme Value: "When Serbian national interest is at stake, I forget the Monarchy. The State above all else. The State is half-god."

His Employer: "I do not work for state intelligence. I work for the Serbian state and the Serbian people. I do so using the best methods I know. I do not work for the police-the Serbian police work for me. The police is the guardian of out state."

On Changing Parties: "If the citizens support SPO in one election, the SRS in another, and SPS in yet another...why should I not do the same"

On Milosevic: "Milosevic is the contemporary Pasic. He achieved more results on behalf of the Serbian people than any other leader in history. Milosevic has also been politically undermined by Mira Markovic and her leftist ideology. I feel personally insulted when an insult is directed at the president of my country."

On Mirjana Markovic: "An honest woman who, in her own way, fights for her country and her people."