Postmodern Jihad

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sun Nov 18 12:42:29 PST 2001

``why just christian fundamentalism? these attempts to take shots at postmodernism with whatever negative associations one can make (as the fish article that doug forwarded also made clear) seems contrived in the light of richard dawkins' simple question about why we ignore the 800-pound gorilla: religion,...'' ravi

---------

I sure don't disagree. Take a look at the `Re: Hitch gloats (like a fool)' thread where I tried to piss on this 800-pound gorilla this morning.

Chuck Grimes