Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sun Nov 18 12:58:46 PST 2001

Hi Kelley,

Why do you take everything as a personal attack? Is this constructive? What are you trying to prove by being so combative? I have given you credit for many things in the past. Please douse the flames.

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelley" <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>; <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 3:49 PM Subject: Re: Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati