Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sun Nov 18 16:00:50 PST 2001

Hi Kelley,

I do not want to have a fight with you. I think you misunderstood my point. I certainly apologize if my meaning was not clear.

Here is what I said:

Capitalism and imperialism are not secret conspiracies. If you think they are, join a militia list where you can obsess about the Freemasons.

Here is what I mean:

1). The message was not aimed at you nor a response to a post by you. Messages often arrive in each person's computer in a somewhat random order. Do not assume the next post in a thread refers directly to the previous post in a thread.

2). I have never seen you claim that capitalism and imperialism are secret conspiracies. Nor do I believe that you believe that.

3). Joining a militia list allows a person to obsess about the Freemasons somewhere else. It does not imply leaving the LBO list. I was not suggesting you join a militia .list or leave the LBO list.

4). I did not cite your "explanation" for the rumor-posing-as-fact shared by Hakki because I did not agree with your analysis, nor did I think it was useful. I often find you comments useful. Not this time. This time I felt Brad had a more useful comment, so I mentioned it.

So can we just lighten up a little and cut down on the cryptic FOAD rhetoric?

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelley" <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>; <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 4:24 PM Subject: Re: Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati