Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Mon Nov 19 12:32:28 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad DeLong" <jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 7:11 AM Subject: Re: Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

> >Don't recall Hakki or anyone else suggesting this, although it's clear
that
> >only one side possessed the requisite material means to manifest their
> >hatred in the form of mass murders/expulsions with regularity.
>
> I thought that the Croat regulars and irregulars had also managed to
> do a pretty good job--although not Srebenitca class--in the Krajina?
>

> Brad DeLong

I'm not sure, but I believe that Nathan stated that most of the exodus was a result of fearful Serbs fleeing from returning Croats... much as was the case when the dispossessed Albanians were able to return to Kosovo.

Here's a link, although I'm unable to attest to its accuracy: http://www.igc.apc.org/balkans/knin.html

Even if your interpretation were correct, I fail to see how it would be different (going back to my analogy) than pointing out a 6'5" woman.

-- Luke