Electrigel Creme

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Nov 20 06:23:12 PST 2001

verizon decided to tweak their spam filters--which is why i got sporadic list mail and other weirdness pugliese! as a result, i got loads of spam in my spam file--loads of what i normally don't see: 10 hot red heads really had me creaming my jeans!

and the winner of the Spam Slam is........

ELECTRIGEL CREME

Brazen Teen Bitches, Take a serious look at your life. And allow me to introduce a powerful new substance from the Electri-Cellular Industry. Electrigel Creme

I wouldn't have believed it myself, But now there is a better way. There is no catch. I have to get this off my chest before I explode!!! Electrigel Creme

It's true you can earn $50,000 in the next 90 days You really can find out ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE! A university diploma is waiting for you! But no product is more effective than, Electrigel Creme

What does it do? That's right. It really really does.

And that, my friend, is the bargain of a lifetime.

I am faxing a check

http://www.satirewire.com/features/poetry_spam/poetryintro.shtml