A note to the exorcists

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Tue Nov 20 07:38:29 PST 2001

Chip, I'm not going to discuss your ridiculous "proof" supposedly clearing Buck Revell or anything else with you because you seem to be incapable of rational argument beyond a certain level. I methodically took your conspiracist attack apart and all you can come up with is a story making Revell out to be a hero and informing us that he is silencing people through litigation? Gee, wasn't that what he did all the time for Ollie? You skip over anything you can't disprove, sling mud, call people names, and sidetrack the issue by bringing up masses of irrelevant data. You debating style, such as it is, is more suited to convincing Christian groups that right-wing conspiracies are bad thing. You should keep to that and stop pestering me. I thought we'd already agreed to disagree. Rest assured that people on this list are not lumpen; they can make up their own minds.

I suggest you contribute to the list by showing us your research. What have you got to offer that disproves the Interfor report? How can you prove that the holes in the case against the Libyans aren't there? Without evidence, your opinions are uninteresting.

Hakki