A note to the exorcists

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Tue Nov 20 08:42:20 PST 2001

Hakki,

Thanks for being so gracious.

As for you comments below, it is the first rule of logical fallacies that you cannot prove a negative.

Go ahead and try:

Prove that you do not work for the U.S. government as an agent tasked to disrupt the left by spreading conspiracist theories.

Prove that you are not really posting these messages from Hackensack, New Jersey.

Prove that the Libyan spy agency does not secretly own the Fox News Channel.

Sigh...

-Chip