political compass

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Nov 20 10:50:20 PST 2001

I did say that I agreed that children should be seen and not heard, does that count for my authoritarian credentials? Course my the case of my kids it is a pious wish, nit even a hope. jks

---------

I suspect my agreement with spanking pushed me up a few authoritarian notches. I didn't care how much the brat talked, just along as he said the right things.

I was at the gum nazis this morning for a final check-up and trying to read the Ten Things Babies Like Most, in Parenting Magazine out of idle curiosity while waiting. Mainly I was wondering if the writer had the nerve to mention suckling, wiggling, watching, listening, screaming, pissing and shitting---in other words, Life. Never did find out.

Economic Left/Right: -7.50 Authoritarian/Libertarian: -6.41

Chuck Grimes