political compass

ppillai at sprint.ca ppillai at sprint.ca
Wed Nov 21 00:37:20 PST 2001

Joining in on the pissing contest:

Economic Left/Right: -6.50 Authoritarian/Libertarian: -8.00

I'm rather bothered that a good little anarchist like myself would score so disconcertingly close to a bunch of keynesian liberals and flag-waving populist.

Seriously though, the questions reflect a rather centrist conception of what distinguishes people/positions along the political spectrum. I refused to answer a couple of the questions the way I 'm sure the examiner intended. For example my refusal to agree with the warm-fuzzy liberal notion that corporations have a social responsibility beyond delivering a profit to their shareholders, I'm sure cost me big time on my econ. score.

-Pradeep (with no doubt in his heart: Economic Left/Right: -10.0 Authoritarian/Libertarian: -10.0)