Nude Finaces

rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Thu Nov 22 03:39:40 PST 2001

G'day Kevin,

> http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=internetnews&StoryID=389496
> SYDNEY (Reuters) - A Sydney-based company is offering
> online daily financial market reports read by naked
> women.

> "The girls give the report and take their clothes off,
> down to nothing as they go on,"

Seems inspired to me, Kev. Homo Armanirolexicus paying for its jollies, I mean. It wouldn't have it any other way, I'm sure. Externalities would so distort nudity allocations, after all.

And it's probably the closest thing to a curve it'll see today, as the public bulls begin to evince the private bearishness public data have so long recommended...

Shitting in the woods, Rob.

----------------------------------------------------- This message was sent from the University of Canberra using Endymion MailMan. http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/