Hey America, You Owe New York! - corrected version

rhisiart at earthlink.net rhisiart at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 12:11:43 PST 2001

a sample of what endears new york to the rest of the nation -- humility.

what does newman expect from the shrub group -- honesty, truth, sincerity, caring, loyalty, respect, support? to date, the shrub group has callously used new york and its dead as a cross between a publicity stunt and photo op.

wonder what newman's stand is on reparations for afro-americans?