Psychic Courtney Love foresaw 9/11

Jim Westrich westrich at miser.umass.edu
Wed Nov 21 12:54:20 PST 2001

Apparently she did not tell anyone until she had a record/band to promote:

"I just wait for the intensity level to get good, for the lyrics to start being psychic," Courtney Love told NME. "There's a new song, 'Life Despite God', which literally described planes hitting buildings and an apocalyptic dreamscape city - weeks before September 11, as morbid as that is. I know I'm in the flow when my lyrics start getting psychic and dream-connected again."

http://www.nme.com/NME/External/News/News_Story/0,1004,50805,00.html

"An Aging Young Rebel called what's his name wanted to be different while he stayed the same and he couldn't, he just couldn't no matter what he would try . . . . Clever sent our hero to a crowded funny room where a crowd of Cunning listens in Giggles in the gloom is that your problem Aging Rebel? don't you know the score? What's this Rebel's name? Are you crazy, do you think that you can change this silly world? Better see yourself a shrink"

-Ken Nordine, "The Aging Young Rebel" -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20011121/05421cc6/attachment.htm>